Big dreams and realities begin HERE
Book Now: 470 Dollars per person.
The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is listed as one of the best in the world because of the beauty, archaeological wealth, flora and fauna that exists in all the way to Machu Picchu. Between forests and tropical trees is covered by jungle, all the mysterious mountains of archaeological sites. To reach the coveted lost city of the Incas Machu Picchu, covering about 14 km, led by experienced guides our guide them for safe places.
HOT WATER DAY 1. CUSCO.
You. Will be picked up from your hotel to hours 5:00 am. Then to go to the train station, making the entire journey by train seeing the change of scenery and towns to arrive at Chachabamba jungle (km. 104) is the starting point for our Inca trek, arriving at the temple Chachabamba, then we arrive at Temple Wiñaihuayna which has stunning terraces and we can enjoy the beautiful scenery and spectacular views of the Inca Trail. In the afternoon we arrive to the town of Aguas Calientes to accommodate in a nice hotel.
At night, if you like, you can enjoy the thermal baths is optional.
Overnight stay in hotel.
DAY 2. Aguas Calientes – CUSCO MACHUPICCHU-.
After breakfast included in the Hotel will have an unforgettable day because know one of the 7 Wonders of the World Machu Picchu declared by UNESCO as a World Cultural and Natural Heritage, very early in the morning we will take the bus to Machu Picchu entering with our guide so to know all the history of this extraordinary and majestic Inka citadel, afternoon return to Aguas Calientes to get ready and take the train back to Ollantaytambo station and take the bus back to Cusco.
- Transfer to train station-Hotel- Hotel.
- Professional Tour Guide (English -Spanish)
- Train ticket to km. 104 (Expedition service).
- Entrance ticket to Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Aguas Calientes Bus ticket Machupicchu-Aguas Calientes
- Night hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- First aid kit and oxygen tank.
- Ticket back to Ollantaytambo Station (Expedition service).
- Bus Ollantaytambo-Cusco Hotel
- 1st breakfast and last lunch.
- Ticket thermal baths income.
We suggest to take with you.
- Original passport.
- Small backpack for personal belongings.
- Shoes for hiking.
- Jacket or rain poncho.
- Water bottle, hat sunscreen, sunglasses.
- Comfortable and light clothing.
- Bathing suit and sandals.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Chocolates and candies.
- Video Camera and camera (optional).