Big dreams and realities begin, HERE
Book now: 350 Dollars per person.
This inka trail Salkantay is a great alternative, the true Inca trail, not to find spaces available income for you. Enjoy spectacular landscapes similar Inka Trail but with the difference that this is not a busy road and is practically new. On this tour we will see beautiful scenery, stunning snowcapped Andean highlands, ichus above 4800 meters. As well as landscapes rainforest, this path has a distance of 60 km. Approximate to arrive at Machu Picchu one of the wonders of the world.
DAY 1 CUSCO MOLLEPATA- SORAYPAMPA.
Very early hours 4:30 am. Pick up from your hotel to go by bus heading to the district of Mollepata, we will arrive approximately at 8:00 am. There we will have breakfast, then together with the carrier and the horses they help us to carry the camping equipment during the walk enjoy beautiful different landscapes, Andean highlands, with ichus or straws, subsequently reaching Silcakancha then lunch, continuing the walk will pass through the impressive slopes of Nevado Tucarhuay (5910 m) to arrive at Soraypampa, where we spend the night.
DAY 2. SORAYPAMPA – CHAULLAY.
This day we wait to walk early, the day we need more physical effort must now climb to the Salkantay Pass (4600 m), from this point appreciate the snowy Salkantay in all its magnitude and beauty, then continue to Rayampata in this way we will observe the chain of Vilcabamba and the flight of the Condor. Place to spend the night.
DAY 3. CHAULLAY – SANTA TERESA.
After taking continue the trek breakfast, this day have contact with nature is impressive, observe the diversity of flora (orchids, bromeliads, blackberries, coffee, coca leaves, fruits) also we observe different types of birds, beautiful mountains,
Waterfalls three levels.
Camp in Santa Teresa.
Day 4 SANTA TERESA – HOT WATER.
Continuing the walk, we climb to the open Llactapata; from this point we will have a panoramic view of the citadel of Machu Picchu, then we descend into the valley of Aobamba we passed Hydroelectric down to Aguas Calientes and have the possibility to enter the Hot Springs. (Optional).
Night hotel in Aguas Calientes.
DAY 5 CUSCO -.MACHUPICCHU- HOT WATER.
After breakfast at the hotel, depart to Machu Picchu to see the sunrise, taking all morning to visit the lost Inca citadel, our guide will explain the historical mysteries of this majestic place. At noon we return to Aguas Calientes, lunch and then get ready to take the train to take us back to Ollantaytambo and climb our bus to Cusco Hotel.
- All transfers.
- Professional Guide (English -Spanish)
- Transportation to Mollepata.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- (5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners)
- Hotel night in Aguas Calientes.
- Double tents, dining tent, kitchen tent, chairs, tables, mattress, (Matra).
- Horses with our camping gear.
- First aid kit and oxygen tank.
- Ticket back to Ollantaytambo Station (Expedition service).
- Bus Ollantaytambo-Cusco Hotel
- Sleeping bag
- Ticket thermal baths income.
- Lunch 5th day.
- We suggest to take with you.
- Original passport.
- Small backpack for personal belongings.
- Shoe hike.
- Raincoat or poncho for rain, a good waterproof, windproof.
- Sleeping bag that supports the cold 5 degrees below zero.
- Cap, Gloves, scarf, sunscreen, sunglasses.
- Comfortable and light clothing (shirts, short and long pants)
- Bathing suit and sandals.
- 2 liters water bottle, purification tablets.
- Mosquito repellent, toilet paper, soap, toothpaste.
- Chocolates and candies.
- Video Recorder and camera, extra batteries (optional).