Big dreams and realities begin HERE
Book Now: $ 350 Dollars Per Person
Choquequirao is located in the region of Cusco, located in the Vilcabamba Valley, at 3300 meters above sea level, in the Provinces of Anta and the Convention, both provinces are currently in legal dispute, arguing that belongs to them, choquequirao: currently considered by many tourists dare to say, as the other, and better than Machu Picchu, and the last refuge and strength of the Incas, with stunning scenery in flora and fauna along the way, this archaeological site is accessible only walking because there is no rail and clues that may lead you to the same place, and not much promotion and marketing by the state, quite physical effort and a good mood is also required to realize your trip. Remember to walk from Cachora / Capuliyoc up to – Choquequirao and return to Cachora / Capuliyoc walk.
This form is subject to formation of minimum group 8, or more tourists, the group confirmed, if not reach this number of people leaving tour is canceled after advance coordination, just may make the prepayment, which will ensure your tour.
DAY 1 CUSCO – Cahora –CHIQUISCA.
We leave Cusco at 6:00 a.m. hours. Cachora to 145 km. 10 track and dirt road, then rest and then we will go to Capuliyoc. Here we find the Horsemen and horses, and it is at this point that we begin our journey to walk down the mountain Huayna Padrayoc and Cachora, there observe and lunch in the Apurimac Canyon. Continuing our journey will continue to decline, reaching Chiquisca place Camp.
DAY 2. CHIQUISCA – CHOQUEQUIRAO.
After a delicious breakfast we continue our journey to Playa Rosalina, then walk towards the town of Santa Rosa where we will have a break, arrive to Marampata, there have lunch. In the route we will see different native plants, animals and beautiful waterfalls. We continue walking until you reach the impressive architectural complex of Choquequirao.
DAY 3. CHOQUEQUIRAO CHIQUISCA.
Very early after breakfast we will go to Choquequirao and appreciate the sunrise and visit for 3 hours guided explain who rightly details about this important Inca refuge. After the tour begin the return to Sunchupata descend to Sunchupata, go down to Santa Rosa, and reach Playa Rosalina, then we head to the town of Chiquisca where we camp. On the journey we (lunch and dinner).
DAY 4. CHIQUISCA – Cachora – Cusco.
After the return to fortifying breakfast hours am.al 6.00 Capuliyoc passageway, and there are two hours to the town of Cachora approx. 12.00 m.
At this point we will take the bus back to the hostel in Cusco. End of our services.
- Pick up from hostel, transportation Cusco- Cachora- Capuliyoc –Cusco
- Professional Guide (English –Spanish)
- (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners)
- Camping Equipment
- Entrance to Choquequirao
- Horses with our camping gear, tents, kitchen.
- First aid kit and oxygen tank.
- Sleeping bag
- Extra horse.
- Last lunch day
- We suggest to take with you.
- Original passport.
- Small backpack for personal belongings.
- Shoes for hiking.
- Raincoat or poncho for rain, a good waterproof, windproof.
- Sleeping bag that supports the cold 5 degrees below zero.
- Cap, mittens, scarf, sunscreen, sunglasses.
- Comfortable and light clothing (shirts, short and long pants)
- Bathing suit and sandals.
- 2 liters water bottle, purification tablets.
- Mosquito repellent, toilet paper, soap, toothpaste.
- Chocolates and candies.
- Video Recorder and camera, extra batteries (optional).